Filing a Complaint with Oregon OSHA

Read this in: Spanish / Español
Authored By: Oregon OSHA

Contact OSHA if you are an employee in Oregon and would like to report hazards at your worksite, or believe you have been discriminated against on the basis of safety and health issues. You can file a complaint by filling out the online complaint form, or by contacting the closest field office to the employer's location: Bend 541-388-6066, Eugene 541-686-7562, Medford 541-776-6030, Pendleton 541-276-9175 Portland 503-229-5910, Salem 503-378-3274 En español: 1(800) 843-8086 opción 3

Last Review and Update: Jul 20, 2016
Back to top