Discrimination & Harassment


Other Work Problems

3 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

Employment Civil Rights Complaint

Find out how to file a complaint with the state enforcement agency if you have been illegally discriminated against at work.

Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)

Information about federal laws that prohibit employment discrimination. This website also has information about how to file a Charge of Employment Discrimination with this federal agency.

Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries (BOLI)

Website of the State of Oregon's Bureau of Labor and Industries. Contains information for the worker.

Back to top