Special Education


Other Disability Problems

1 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

Your Child May be Eligible for Education Recovery Services

Did your child struggle to learn during Comprehensive Distance Learning (CDL) or remote learning last school year? Does your child receive special education services? Do they have an IEP ? If so, they may be entitled to recovery services from your school district.

Back to top